Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Piano/keyboards

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Singer

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am a guitarist. Which means I can play bass like a guitarist. I've been working hard on my singing for a year now, become a lot better than I was but I'm no where near my goals. I can play easier stuff on the piano too.
I played trombone before I picked up the guitar. But I don't remember much from that period. I was 10-12 and it was through the school, didn't really enjoy it at the time.

guitar and little piano :) i have petrof piano at my grandma house but im not always there to play it :) and sometimes they are pain in the ass and i even dont like to play there

guitar and little piano :) i have petrof piano at my grandma house but im not always there to play it :) and sometimes they are pain in the ass and i even dont like to play there

I got a similar story. My mother owns a pretty nice sounding steinweg piano but it barely gets any love at all. It's located near the living room and of course that place is ALWAYS occupied. What a waste.

Keys and guitar. Guitar was my primary instrument but I had carpal tunnel syndrome a few years ago and I switched to keys. It's much more comfortable for me than guitar.

I am probably most technically proficient vocally, but I feel I express myself on the deepest level possible with drums.

I am probably most technically proficient vocally, but I feel I express myself on the deepest level possible with drums.

I find nowadays that when I hear a song that gives me energy, I really feel the need to air drum almost instantly, and I actually do. I totally relate to that, and I crave for a drumkit more and more each year. Eventually I may switch to drums one day, at least just enough to satisfy myself this way.

I'm pretty much the best bass player here...? *sarcasm*
But really, in order of proficiency it's bass, guitar, sax, tuba.