what is the Judas Wheel- and why is it shut forever more?

judas betrayed jesus...
and window...
maybe tompa was betrayed by bill gates!! ;)
He wants to tell us, that he will never use a computer again (...shut for ever more)!!!!

Maybe it's a cryptic way of saying he won't betray or he won't let himself be betrayed... Like saying "I'm not open to Judases", just guessing...

BTW speed, you saying "Judas wheel" makes me suspect you don't have the original album
err.gif
... shame on you, buy it NOW!

I've been like, analyzing a few lines out of that song for a few days now for some, hm, personal reasons and I agree with MadTinus about his interpretation of those specified words. I read in the reissued version's booklet that this was a anti-song against organised religions but I don't know about that, guess I want it to mean something else... Pretty brilliant lyrics for that song, simple if you look at it but there's a lot of room for interpretations.

Allright dudes, my interpretation:

This song's lyrics speak out against organized religion.

As been said before, judas betrayed jesus.
I guess tomas equated organized religion with betrayal... so these lines mean, that he's not influenceable by religious organizations...

whatever... just my two cents...

I'ved never read the lyrics so I don't know in what context it is used, but it's certainly saying something along the lines of "I won't let myself be betrayed."