what is this song?

blind_earth_iced_guardian

New Metal Member
Jul 16, 2004
Michigan
A few days ago a friend of mine sent me a song to see if I knew what it was. He had the song for awhile and when he downloaded it, it was labeled 'Is This Metallica'. I listened to the song and we both knew it wasnt Metallica but we had no idea who it was. I tried looking it up from the lyrics but came up empty. if anyone knows what song this is let me know, ill post the lyrics here. It kinda sounds like a mix between Metallica, Helmet, and C.O.C. and some of the guitars sounds a bit power metal-ish at times and even the vocals have a Hetfield sound sometimes.

DEATH! DESTRUCTION!
In the eyes of the devil you can see corruption
WHY! MUST IT BE!
The one in my soul coming for me
YOU LOVE! I HATE!
I cant be the one to demonstrate
THE WAY! YOU FEEL!
Cause you're the one who makes nothing real

chorus 1
Contaminate, distorted my view, nothing to do
Celebrate, the power to be, take over me

NO! REMORSE!
Time will tell and take its course
SO YOU! THINK!
You can take my life and have a drink
I SHALL! RESIST!
With force and aggression I pound my fist
AT YOU! THE DEVIL!
For now I have reached a higher level

chorus 2
Dominate, stop trying to find, just leave me behind
Manipulate, a way to convince, only death my defense

repeat chorus 1 and chorus 2

If anyone has soulseek you can download it from me if you need to hear the song, my ID is the same as this one the file is in my 'downloaded' folder labeled 'Is this Metallica'

thanks, i was lookin all day for the song, got a few of the words wrong there lol but i just typed em real quick while listening to it, i found their website and listened to their demo, pretty bad ass. thanks for the help \m/

A few days ago a friend of mine sent me a song to see if I knew what it was. He had the song for awhile and when he downloaded it, it was labeled 'Is This Metallica'. I listened to the song and we both knew it wasnt Metallica but we had no idea who it was. I tried looking it up from the lyrics but came up empty. if anyone knows what song this is let me know, ill post the lyrics here. It kinda sounds like a mix between Metallica, Helmet, and C.O.C. and some of the guitars sounds a bit power metal-ish at times and even the vocals have a Hetfield sound sometimes.

DEATH! DESTRUCTION!
WHY! MUST IT BE!
YOU LOVE! I HATE!
THE WAY! YOU FEEL!

chorus 1

NO! REMORSE!
SO YOU! THINK!
I SHALL! RESIST!
AT YOU! THE DEVIL!

chorus 2

If anyone has soulseek you can download it from me if you need to hear the song, my ID is the same as this one the file is in my 'downloaded' folder labeled 'Is this Metallica'

DEATH! DESTRUCTION!
WHY! MUST IT BE!
YOU LOVE! I HATE!
THE WAY! YOU FEEL!

chorus 1

NO! REMORSE!
SO YOU! THINK!
I SHALL! RESIST!
AT YOU! THE DEVIL!

chorus 2

Hi there! YES! I have been searching for this song! I had it on an mp3 player and accidently deleted it. Can you please send it to me if you still have it?
ddmayes@gmail.com