what is your favorite song off "We've come for you all"?

What is your favorite song from "We've come for you all"

• What doesn't die

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Superhero

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Refuse to be denied

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Safehome

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Any place but here

• Nobody knows anything

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Strap it on

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Black Dahlia

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Cadillac Rock Box

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Taking the music back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think about a end

• We've come for you all

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
I think we may have done this already, but since I now have the entire album burnt into my memory I can now vote with confidence!

Surprise, surprise, I think my favorite song is actually "Strap in on"! I frickin love it!

Whats your favorite?

Cheerz!

AugDawg:hotjump:

Reactions: Metal Maiden
Had to stick with Refuse to be Denied.

Its pretty much been my fave since day 1.

What Doesn't Die, absolutely without a doubt. I think it was the first song I downloaded from WCFYA and it hooked me right away. If they put out a cd that just had WDD on it 12 times in a row, I'd probably buy it. I put it on a mix cd at work, and there's a few people there who get fired up when it comes on the stereo, myself included.

I voted for Think About An End (obviously) because I love the second half of that song, where the beat totally changes, it's the catchiest part of the album in my opinion. Other great songs are What Doesn't Die and Nobody Knows Anything, but I never skip any of the tracks, this CD is that damn good.

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
I voted for Think About An End (obviously) because I love the second half of that song, where the beat totally changes, it's the catchiest part of the album in my opinion. Other great songs are What Doesn't Die and Nobody Knows Anything, but I never skip any of the tracks, this CD is that damn good.
That part rules hella. The whole song is good.

Superhero! I'm quite confused to know I've been the only one to vote for it. But Any Place But Here, Safe Home, What Doesn't Die and Cadillac Rock Box are damn close...