What music or song reminds you of a cool time?

ikeaboy said:
ah we were well tripping that day, it seemed like the chillies came on stage and then went off again in the space of 15 mins, but the pixies lasted longer
it was a pain in the arse though with the amount of people, tryin to get to the bar, tryin to get to the jacks, tryin to get food.....o_O i

ikeaboy said:
we're taking about chests here, not cocks and miffs, men bare their chests in the public domain a lot more than women, but ye always hav to think sexual when it comes to womens titties :erk:

wow, who's going around adoring titties here? I've never posted a cock with wooing about it "how lovely, isn't it?".

Susie said:
are you sure about that? :ill: cos this woman thinks she has got it :D

agnes-small-2.jpg

agnes-small-1.jpg

:lol: fair play to her, wobble on!

Dhatura said:
wow, who's going around adoring titties here? I've never posted a cock with wooing about it "how lovely, isn't it?".

ahem... i think your confused, cock + miff k? male chest + female chest k? post some pix of mens chests if thats what ur into, ive never posted a miff pik with wooing about it 'how lovely, isnt it? or shall i do that? hello???

pistol_pete said:
it was a pain in the arse though with the amount of people, tryin to get to the bar, tryin to get to the jacks, tryin to get food.....o_O i

aye the bar got a bit bad alrite later during the day, all they had was fucking heineken nothing else, that was so crap. the jacks was approx. about a ten minute wait i found, were u up around the front pete?

ikeaboy said:
aye the bar got a bit bad alrite later during the day, all they had was fucking heineken nothing else, that was so crap. the jacks was approx. about a ten minute wait i found, were u up around the front pete?

no when we got there groove armada were on so we missed the whole wrist band for up the front.

i wouldve loved some heineken but couldnt be arsed queuing for it. i remember the heineken bar at ozzfest was the best ever, and you could get near it. anyway maybe im just a moan...just too many people for me :erk: