what on earth is going on with the board

how do you feel about me?

• i love you, stay here

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • you're gay, don't ever come back to this board

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Sep 2, 2001
i know i am the most ignore person on this board ever since i'm a member. never had those hi i'm a newbie thread. i watch you people discust about all things. everyone right now is disagreeing over each other. writing 8 paragraph about stuff. i probably made no tribute to this board what so ever. i just enjoy being here.

A lot of garbage is going on in this forum, yes, but I'm trying to not let it get to me in the hopes that things will calm down. I hope things do calm down, because I enjoyed being here when it felt like a place I could be myself and express my opinions to a group of intelligent and goofy people.

Now, with all this going on, it feels like any other angst ridden, argument prone, popularity contest based on # of posts kind of forum. I hope things get better soon.

I love you Man *Spoken like your classic 70's hippie*....... no wait, I wouldn't quite go that far. Let me put it this way terrymx, reguardless of how often/seldom a person such as yourself choses to post here, I'd be happy to read your posts because they're generally speaking consice, coherent, and well thought out.... unlike some people who chose to 'speak' then 'think'.

I'm a bit like you are, I don't get the opportunity to post here too frequently so when I do post, generaly speaking I try to make it a productive use of mine and everyone elses time.......

A refreshing way of looking at things, don't you think? ;)

i just don't really give a fuck :D and i'm not in the mood for boosting anyone's ego, especially a complete stranger's, so do what you like, but it seems to me to be a little self centered to be posting a thread asking people if they love you or not

hey i haven't seen you got a while. well if you read the post above, i did it without thinking. but classic 70's hippie, :lol:

Originally posted by moonchild
i just don't really give a fuck :D and i'm not in the mood for boosting anyone's ego, especially a complete stranger's, so do what you like, but it seems to me to be a little self centered to be posting a thread asking people if they love you or not

i was bored of my ass ok. but don't worry, i take this serious, i people vote me out, then i go.

wtf? why should you care what people think? fuck them, and anyway do you think "i was bored" is a good reason to post a pointless thread?

Originally posted by moonchild
wtf? why should you care what people think? fuck them, and anyway do you think "i was bored" is a good reason to post a pointless thread?

It's a worse reason than... "I don't really care..." is to post a reply, but not by much.:loco:

touche :D
however....the "i dont really give a fuck" was concerning whether or not he stays, but i did want to say that i thought it was self centered :) so there was a reason for posting...honest :D

Fair enough...........

Oh My GOD!!!!! I was having an 'argument' with moonchild, and yet agreed with his reply...... The world is coming to an end!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*The entire Opeth boards slowly implodes upon itself, finishing with a distinct *POP* sound before dissapearing* ;)

:rolleyes:

why did you post that thread asking who left, and then announced at the end that you would be leaving too....only to come back a month later? :confused: