What other sites do you belong to?

Schmidt_Rubin

Mar 18, 2006
Cape Cod
www.myspace.com
Maybe we can find out we have other things in common. I belong to a lot of shooting and military sites and a couple band sites. I hope this post isn't spam :saint:

snipersparadise.com
northeastshooters.com
packing.org
navyseals.com
navyspecialoperations.com
afterhourscoffeehouse.com
vannin.com
surplusrifleforum.com
stethowland.com (a buddy)

Schmidt_Rubin said:
Maybe we can find out we have other things in common. I belong to a lot of shooting and military sites and a couple band sites. I hope this post isn't spam :saint:

snipersparadise.com
northeastshooters.com
packing.org
navyseals.com
afterhourscoffeehouse.com
vannin.com
surplusrifleforum.com
stethowland.com (a buddy)

Why do you belong to:
navyseals.com

Were you a SEAL?

I look at the Metal Sludge message board for laughs, however the people on there are too mean spirited for me to care to contribute. I like the Maidens board because the people are friendly and the band members actually respond to people. Very cool !!.

Schmidt_Rubin said:
No I wasn't, I was in a supporting role. Navy yes, SEAL no. I like to keep in touch with people I served with and make some new friends.

Thats great! Thanks for serving this great nation! :headbang:

I was a Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne. Its great to keep up with your old unit buddies. Civillians just cant understand the kind of bond we had with each other... :kickass:

I am surrounded here by Navy guys at my work...should I be nervous? :OMG:

just kidding!

Archmagician said:
Thats great! Thanks for serving this great nation! :headbang:

I was a Paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne. Its great to keep up with your old unit buddies. Civillians just cant understand the kind of bond we had with each other... :kickass:

I am surrounded here by Navy guys at my work...should I be nervous? :OMG:

just kidding!
Only if you drop the soap:lol:

Dine Underground
Red Nations
RobHalford.com
JudasPriest.com
PowWows.com
Crowbar.com

There was a few more...but don't post anymore on them, cause I can't remember the names! :lol:

http://www.maidenny.net
MNY-Maidens.jpg