What pies do you like?

Mrpieeater

New Metal Member
Oct 24, 2002
Pie...
piepiepie
Greetings...I am new to the board, my name is Mr Pie Eater, because I love pies...I love them! Pies are my whole existence!

What pies do you guys like? Anything mince and cheese is good for me, but I often feel that Steak pies are overrated. More often than not when you eat a steak pie there are lots of grisly bits in it! Ewwww! Gristle is the scourge of pie eating!

I have perfected the art of the pie eatage...who else loves pies as much as me? They are all I eat, one in the morning, one for lunch, somethimes two for dinner! :lol:

What is your preference in the art of pie eating?

there is some asshole named king purple rainbow, you two will get along, in the meantime you can shove some pies up your ass

Originally posted by Thanatos
there is some asshole named king purple rainbow, you two will get along, in the meantime you can shove some pies up your ass

Why are you mean to me? I have only just started posting here and already I am being put down. Just because I like pies you descrimnate against me...dont you like pies? If that is the case you don't neded to talk about pies...

I like pies...what is wrong with this??

I want some nice answers to a serious inquiry...this is important to me.

ps. who is Purple Rainbow? does he like pies...tell me about him.

I like blueberrypie, it's teh bestest sweet pie. Meat pies are very good too, maybe with some kebab too. Oh yes, kebab pie.

Anyway, I think the relevant question is if there is someone who doesn't like pie? :eek:

Yes I do like pies...

More importantly, you are one helluva suspicious and fishy character. Mrpieeater...sheesh...how original. mrpieeater was my alias and name on the internet back in the day I went to chat rooms, I had EXACTLY the same name, right down to the lack of spaces in your name. Also, under that name I had a tendency to go on and on annoyingly about pies. Also mrpieeater is the name I use on my e-mail account. This is a load of shit. I think you are one of my friends playing an annoying fucking joke. If you are in fact one of my friends, I know exactly who you are cos I showed this site to you last week....

....MOZMO (you bastard)

Originally posted by Static
Yes I do like pies...

More importantly, you are one helluva suspicious and fishy character. Mrpieeater...sheesh...how original. mrpieeater was my alias and name on the internet back in the day I went to chat rooms, I had EXACTLY the same name, right down to the lack of spaces in your name. Also, under that name I had a tendency to go on and on annoyingly about pies. Also mrpieeater is the name I use on my e-mail account. This is a load of shit. I think you are one of my friends playing an annoying fucking joke. If you are in fact one of my friends, I know exactly who you are cos I showed this site to you last week....

....MOZMO (you bastard)

I am reading this and it is very funny!! hahaha!! I don't know what a mozmo is or who you are at all! I think the way you people are greeting new people is very strange.....
I am asking my sock puppet called Piester Jr. about this, not Piester senior becaise he is dead, what he thinks of all of this, he said he does not know who you are going on about and you should seek professional pie therapy! My sock puppet is engineered to look like pie!

I have just read the link by Theledtool and it is not even real pie!! those are girls....cannot you tell the difference?????

i cannot believe some people....

Originally posted by Orchid

Anyway, I think the relevant question is if there is someone who doesn't like pie? :eek:

hahahaha :lol:

I was about to leave the place because i am writing so much reply, but then I see this!! i lauighed out loud!!

not like pie.....!!! hahahaha you are a comedian!

I actually really love pie (the dessert kind), so I couldn't resist this thread.
My mom makes the best apple pie in the world and her blueberry is excellent as well, but I like pretty much any kind of berry or fruit pie. Her vegan pumpkin pie is really good too though. Yum!
Now I'm hungry.