what should i do friday night?

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
normally i would probably either go to my friend tommy's house and talk shit with all my thug friends like badmouthing other dudes and backing it up, or stay home and read and maybe they would come over to see me and fred.

i want to like, do something else. but i never can sit through a movie. and i can't drink!

any ideas?

(sorry avi this would be a poll but like, i am clueless)

well, i can do that. but that is what i do pretty much every night. tommy and gang comes over, we paint pictures, we write stuff, we draw things... we make stuff. i was thinking like, maybe i'd leave my house.

xfer, weed is like, not cool w/me since i always smoked it when i was sick. now i associate it with cancer!

go on a date, blind.

seeingeyedog.gif

my god. i am like, too overwhelmed by all that stuff.

my coworker swears digital city is for 'crappy mainstream people who wear tevas'

hahah

for the record: i don't even know what tevas are.

But I thought there's some good stuff listed there. I don't think the mainstream crowd would be lined up to go see a Childrens exhibit of Chagal paintings or a production of The Brothers Karamazov. that's the first time i've seen that site- google got me there.

Incidentally, for comparison...

for Friday Dec 7th:
NY : 600+ hits
St Louis: 130 hits.

Small towns can suck.
Although I did find out that Bowling For Columbine is playing tonight and it's the last showing of it before the new schedule tomorrow. 9:30pm, Landmark Plaza Frontenac Theater, here I come!

mike5.gif

so i meant to throw a "thanks for making me look at that or else i'd have totally missed out on the film" in there.
THANKS!