What show is this from??

srob7001

I shred faces off for fun
Dec 17, 2009
Florida
Ok, kind of dumb, but I can't get correct info.

Does anyone know what show this pic might be from? It said it was from Seoul, Korea 2001, but i don't think that is correct.

bot2rq6.jpg

Basically I want to know what guitar that is. It doesn't appear to be blacky.....so if you know...please, let me know.

Thanks

Sean

I think that it is one of Alexi's custom shop Jacksons. Pic can also be from Tuska 2003 but then the guitar isn't Alexi's.

I'd also say it's from Tuska '03. Same shirt, same trousers, same hair color, same wrist band, same guitar. If I remember right he used that one during Sixpounder.

Alright!

I knew someone on here would know just by what he's wearing.

I'll check out some vids on you tube to get a better look at it.

Thank you very much!

I think that it is one of Alexi's custom shop Jacksons. Pic can also be from Tuska 2003 but then the guitar isn't Alexi's.

Wrong ! the guitar is Alexi's.... he Never used it when he had his Wildchild or Stone .. cause this was mainly his Practise Backstage,recording guitar.

Wrong ! the guitar is Alexi's.... he Never used it when he had his Wildchild or Stone .. cause this was mainly his Practise Backstage,recording guitar.

so did his recording guitar have the same pickups and booster as his wildchild one?

Basically its one of alexis oldest guitars, dont remember if that was stolen with the other guitars. But if that picture is from Tuska 2003, then it wasnt stolen.

Now I realized that my post contains no useful information. So I must do like Joonas and insert my opinion to add some "questionable" value to my post. Just like Joonas does.

I have always liked alexis older guitars better than these new ones, they looked some serious raw piece of equipment. Real Axes. Not some shiny new plastic toy guitars like his newest guitars look.

Yea, its pretty sick. I like it alot better than almost all of his new ESP guitars. Blacky and katatana make it twitch.

So is it basically a black RR24? I'm sure its a cutom of his, wondering if anyone has spec on it?

From my guitar special on SOB:

Jackson RR Custom Green Pin Stripe

Pickup: Jackson J-50-BC

Bridge: Schaller

Body: Alder

Joint: Neck Thru

Fingerboard: Ebony, 24 frets

Inlay: Jackson Sawtooth

Hardware: gold

Controls: 1 Volume, Jackson Je-1000 GainBoost

Color: Black with green Pin Stripe

Binding: White on neck and headstock

Scale: 25.5 inch

Nut: Lock Nut (42mm/R2)

Tuner: Gotoh SG360-07

Neck: Hard Maple 3P

Notes: Alexis property, not Roopes

I'm pretty sure that pic is from Tuska 03. Alexi's old green pinstripe Jackson RR. Think it is after he got his other two Jacksons stolen so he had to use that one cuz if they weren't he would have been using em during Tuska (and probably even up till now). Notice that he has the Jackson logo covered with a black tape.

Yea, it is from Tuska 03....found lots of pictures of it once I knew what show it was from.

I will have to say I think this guitar is by far my favorite out of all guitars I have ever seen him use....even more so than his old "Wildchild" guitar and blacky.

Something about just screams prepare to be violated!