What the fuck is going on with BARBARIAN WRATH ?

BlackGoat

Jun 11, 2004
What the fuck is going on with BARBARIAN WRATH ?

I guess the various mails of the past few month were creating more confusion than clarity. Let me use this newsletter to set matters straight once and for all.

1.) Yes, BARBARIAN WRATH is closing.
That´s definite but not immediate. We´re no thieves running away in the night so we will honor our commitments. There is a list of releases we still will put out before the end. We´re still talking with some bands and time will tell about others but the next albums of COUNTESS, GRAVEWÜRM, HAIL, FAUSTCOVEN, TEARSTAINED, ANAEL, MEGIDDO, DEATHBEAST and STINY PLAMENU definetly will be on BARBARIAN WRATH. And the upcoming albums of AMON and ALASTOR are in print as I type.

2.) Yes, WITCHES BREW has closed already.
However, there will be two final releases with the new album of VEXED and HAMMERWHORE. Then, after a total of 13 releases it´s over. WITCHES BREW articles will be sold through www.witches-brew.org/order.html or through The Basar while stock lasts.

3.) Yes, we are stopping our distribution.
That means our current sale through The Basar will continue until all alien titles are sold off. We will continue to sell our own releases individually and wholesale in the future. Details on the current clearance sale can be found right here: www.blackmetal.biz/bwboard/viewtopic.php?t=189

4.) NAZGULS EYRIE is dead and will remain dead.
There´s no point looking back when one has a future ahead.

I hope this serves to clear up things and generate some sales at the same time ;-)
Thank you for your attention. If there´s any further questions, direct them to blackgoat@barbarianwrath.org