What was that show called?

Iron Zombius

Sep 6, 2007
What was the name of that show that was on the ABC a few years ago about local government?

The one that highlighted the corruption

There's probably been a few shows about corruption in local government. Do you remember which councils it showed, or which state?

it was grass roots!

my old man came for a visit last week and over a few beers we got to talking about councils and bovernment at stuff. He is copping a raw deal over rates increases to pay for a pool in another town inside his local area and I was telling him about the show, but couldnt remember what it was called!

Thanks shadow for the reminder. Might have to get the series DVD for his birthday

it was grass roots!

my old man came for a visit last week and over a few beers we got to talking about councils and bovernment at stuff. He is copping a raw deal over rates increases to pay for a pool in another town inside his local area and I was telling him about the show, but couldnt remember what it was called!

Thanks shadow for the reminder. Might have to get the series DVD for his birthday

no probs.

should be at the ABC store or JB.
it went for a couple of series, so you'll have to look into cost and sets and all that.

He explained it as a percentage increase rather than a flat rate. He already pays more for garbage collection and the like, so he would have to pay extra than the people who live inside the greater city for something that he would never use.

Needless to say, he is opposed to the building of the pool