what would u ask...?

in2thenight

black halo
Oct 28, 2001
Surrey, UK
this has probly been done before but i wasnt here so...:rolleyes:

if u had the chance to ask one of the band 1 question, what would u ask, and to who?

id ask jonas what single event in his life has been most significant in inspiring his lyrics....

I already asked Jonas a question... but I can't remember what it was! Just a general thing I guess.

I guess I'd ask them if I could join the band as a rhythym, rythem, rithem, basic guitarist.. that'd be pretty cool.

Hey, Anders? Can I join the band on guitar? I'll move from Australia to Sweden if you want!

i'd ask them to please put out a new album and then come play somewhere that i can see them... that's all i need :)

I would be courious to know when and how Anders and Jonas got to know each other...At school, or what else?
I think I have loads of questions, but it's no use, sice I won't have an answer...

It would be great to ask them and have an answer. I would love to know if they would come to Mexico, how do they compose and, yeah, how did they know each other.

Originally posted by ether
I would be courious to know when and how Anders and Jonas got to know each other...At school, or what else?
I think I have loads of questions, but it's no use, sice I won't have an answer...

time to eat that up!

me and jonas met bakk in the 80's by hanging out at the same neighbourhood, discovering shared interests and katatonia was formed out of that. we didnt go to the same school tho.

about new album:

i know this is a big thing, but i can't speak much about it yet since nothing has been recorded properly to even get ourselves an idea what it sounds like... will let u know when time is due. please be patient.

more questions folks?

more questions folks?

How about this... I would ask:

What do you and the other guys want in/from life or what are your goals if any?

People i'm sure ask things of you often, whether it be small or large, i'm curious as to what you would ask of someone? Of the fans? Maybe what you even ask of yourselves?

Thanks Anders for your answer!
I wouldn’t like to exaggerate with questions, but I have two other curiosities:
First, when you play live does Fred play the same parts of the record or does he sometimes play the lead guitar and you the rhythm guitar( for example when you do the backing vocals)?
Second, which is the album that has sold more copies? Has LFDGD had the success you expected?
I know you can’t satisfy all your fans’ requests, but to make questions doesn’t cost anything!

when you play live does Fred play the same parts of the record or does he sometimes play the lead guitar and you the rhythm guitar( for example when you do the backing vocals)?
nailed! in order to make it easier for me, fred play all leads on songs where i got backing vocals to do, playing lead guitar and doing vocals is next to impossible unless yer a freak. fred doesn't normally play many leads on studio albums, but he did the leads on "chrome" and "i transpire"...

Second, which is the album that has sold more copies? Has LFDGD had the success you expected?
lfdgd has sold best so far, but we could still do A FUKKING LOT better. i think the efforts we put down on this album deserves that, but unfortunately albums turns to "backcatalogue" releases so quickly, so it's all about the next one now and hopefully it will take off better, if not, well...discouraged once...discouraged ones....

thanks for the replies! thats really cool!:)

i have a question:

will any songs in the future have the lyrics written by you instead of jonas? do you write lyrics and they dont get used, or does jonas do them all?

Originally posted by in2thenight
will any songs in the future have the lyrics written by you instead of jonas? do you write lyrics and they dont get used, or does jonas do them all?
actually i did a couple of lyrics in the past...
anyone remember "at last" or "quiet world"?

however since jonas talent shines as a lyricist i always left this
to be his effort, but if i feel i got something deep that
must be taken off my heart i will write again...