What would you say about Damond Jinya (ex-Savatage) as the new singer

Poeticmadman

Ghost In The Ruins
Apr 17, 2007
Guys, have you heard the Vocalist from the last Savatage tour? (2001) - Damond Jinya this guy has just brilliant voice, He as far as I know don't participate full time in any band right now. It's a real shame that he will never record any album with Savatage. Just contact him, he is also awesome though not so famous as Matt vocallist.

I think it is far to early to discuss a new singer. I haven`t heard Damond Jinva yet, but Pyramaze should wait a bit longer.

Lets just wait for the release of Imortal. I`m sure it`ll kick ass!
:headbang:

im still hopping that somehow they get they album then they go to Powerfest in Chicago. would be a great surprise.:OMG:

Im still hoping that Urban Breed will be considered but that Savatage "stand in" guy sounds good too.

Besides its ok to discuss. I still would kill to get Immortal. And it keeps this forum going.

In they end pyramaze probably will have their own idea on this.
but hey maybe we end up considering the same dude/dudet

Lets add to the soap opera? How bout Alexander Koch...he sang in Winters Bane for a time ( Rippers other band ).Never really heard of him but he sounds damn good!

It's interesting because itr works fine when is just linked and not played in window on forum.... FIXED ;) :p

What about Olaf Hayer?

He has an excellent voice, reminiscent of Lance's but also very powerful, distinctly Italian Prog-Power in nature.

He sings for Luca Turilli, Fairyland, Dionysus and, Magic Kingdom.

Thoughts?