What you guys think about stone?

DeathPact

Packed with death
Jan 19, 2005
London, but not from
I just downloaded first to stone songs from stone-stone... man its fucking cool and I can hear how alexi got influenced by them but ffs the singer is just super shit WTF how did they ever make it.Pitty I wont try more because of vocals :(

He listens to Mötley Crüe as well..
I listened to a Stone live album once and it didn't really impress me.

The Stone guys are more metal than every user on UM combined :p

Though I do agree that Janne Joutsenniemi did some weak vocals on the Stone albums.

edit: and who wouldn't listen to Mötley Crüe? :headbang:

Last year I spontaneously decided to fuck off to Hellsinki for a few days, and I do not regret it at all.
I heard "Sweet Dreams" on teh jukebox at teh Corner Bar -and it was great.
Roope rocks (dude was only 19 then, when they did No Anesthaesia), tons of respect! :headbang:

Lanterns said:
I heard "Sweet Dreams" on teh jukebox at teh Corner Bar -and it was great.

The "teh" is getting oooooooold. :ill:

Lanterns said:
Roope rocks (dude was only 19 then, when they did No Anesthaesia), tons of respect! :headbang:

Yeah and "Stone" was already recorded a year earlier and the "Real Delusion" 7" the year before. Plus he was a member of Airdash from -86. :p

edit: forgot to mention that he's only 35 now :p

He looks like 50 now with his beard but that's ok I still like him anyway and he's really funny and drinks lots of beer!Oi!\m/ I just got the Emotional Playground CD sounds great but the vocals definitely suck!

Stone pretty much kicks ass in my opinion, only weak vocals. Many awesome songs, although somewhere there's a semi-Enter Sandman ripoff somewhere...