What?!

I doubt they will ever record anything worth remembering again. I think their time is past, they know it and are trying to desperately hang on. That being said they put on a great show both times I saw them this year.

:lol: Going forward with Milano might be the last best hope for that bunch of clowns right about now....

I have to agree with Evil?...their time is through, hence the reunion tour of the "classic" lineup - it was purely about money, no matter what the band says. Much as I loved that lineup's performances back when I saw them in the 1980's, I had absolutely NO inclination to see them perform when the reunion tour was announced (besides, if the performances that I've heard from Sirius Radio's Hard Attack channel of the most recent live CD are any indication, I'm not missing anything). Scott said back in the 1990's the reason why they originally got John Bush was because they felt that Joey's singing was holding back the band with the type of material that they wanted to write and perform. The whole reunion was for money and to get their name back in circulation.