Whatever happened to Kimberley Goss?

Fine, then let Alexi concentrate on his band, and get someone new for Sinergy! That Gus G. guy seems to manage juggling 17 bands at once with his 22 side projects, recruit his ass!

As much as I love female-fronted metal and would probably love Sinergy with or without Alexi ... part of the draw for this band is his amazing guitar licks and musicianship (if that is even a word).
Beyond that, if I was Kimberley Goss, I wouldn't exactly see myself kicking my husband out of a project that we had been working on together for some time, especially if my husband was an amazing guitarist like Alexi Laiho - but whatever they all decide is best for the band I guess.
It's funny that this was the first thread I saw on the forum this morning, since I just introduced my band-mates to Sinergy's first two albums yesterday. (Trying to get them to see how rocking and powerful female-fronted metal can be. :D) I'm really looking forward to hearing what Sinergy comes up with on this next album. :headbang:

Beyond that, if I was Kimberley Goss, I wouldn't exactly see myself kicking my husband out of a project that we had been working on together for some time, especially if my husband was an amazing guitarist like Alexi Laiho - but whatever they all decide is best for the band I guess.
Didn't they split? I'm pretty sure they separated even if it wasn't ended legally.

Didn't they split? I'm pretty sure they separated even if it wasn't ended legally.

I didn't hear anything about it, but according to Alexi's Wkipedia entry you are correct - dating since 1998, married in 2002, seperated in 2004 (but not yet legally divorced). Hmmm ... perhaps they will not be working together on this next Sinergy album together, but I did not see anything in the Sinergy Wiki entry or related Wiki entries to suggest otherwise.
The band currently has no official Web site that I can find to confirm anything else that I've read online. Please post a link here if anyone else discovers it somewhere on the Web.

Umm, Alexi and Kim are divorced. Alexi was quoted in a magazine a while back saying "We are still friends, but it just didn't work out." So, I would believe that Kim COULD move on without him.

But, then again, Why? She obviously is not starving. She has columns in Japan and Finland. She still has her metal newsletter/magazine. ANd, if I am not mistaken, she is a VJ on MTV in Finland. (If I am wrong on the latter please correct me)

Umm, Alexi and Kim are divorced. Alexi was quoted in a magazine a while back saying "We are still friends, but it just didn't work out." So, I would believe that Kim COULD move on without him.

But, then again, Why? She obviously is not starving. She has columns in Japan and Finland. She still has her metal newsletter/magazine. ANd, if I am not mistaken, she is a VJ on MTV in Finland. (If I am wrong on the latter please correct me)

I read the same statement but it was given in reference to their separation, not their divorce. That doesn't mean they didn't get divorced, I just wasn't sure because I hadn't seen anything else online that said their divorce was official.

It does seem like Kim's doing pretty well for herself outside of the recording studio. Still, I hope that doesn't prevent Sinergy from releasing another album. I'd love to hear some new material from them, with or without Alexi.