What's happening with W.A.S.P.?

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
Anyone know what WASP are doing just now? I know Blackie cancelled their last tour to start work on a new concept album, but how's it coming along? What happened with the guitarist that played on "Dying For The World"?? Is he still in the band?
The crappy official site hasn't been updated since fuckin March. :guh:
BTW Feel free to post things like "WASP SUCK MAN!!!" and "WASP are cock rock of the most turgid kind" (guess who might say something like that :D )

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Anyone know what WASP are doing just now? I know Blackie cancelled their last tour to start work on a new concept album, but how's it coming along? What happened with the guitarist that played on "Dying For The World"?? Is he still in the band?
The crappy official site hasn't been updated since fuckin March. :guh:
BTW Feel free to post things like "WASP SUCK MAN!!!" and "WASP are cock rock of the most turgid kind" (guess who might say something like that :D )

You know more about whats up with W.A.S.P. than I do lol I cant say anything Bad about Wasp I love that band always have :)

Blackie was hoping for a Christmas time release but it has apparently gotten pushed back until early 2004. The current title of the album is The Neon God but its not officially confirmed and can change but currently the working name.