Whats the going setlist right now?

Goober

Noob
Dec 20, 2004
I'm going to the november 4th show, I'm a little curious as to what to expect.

About 5 tracks from the new one, such as My Twin, Soil's Song, July, etc.
Then Teargas, Had To Leave, Deadhouse, Criminals, Evidence, Ghost of the Sun, etc.

Jasonic said:
About 5 tracks from the new one, such as My Twin, Soil's Song, July, etc.
Then Teargas, Had To Leave, Deadhouse, Criminals, Evidence, Ghost of the Sun, etc.

too bad they stopped doing Murder

stefan86 said:
I thought the encore was a new song called "Fucking Kev Up The Ass With The Br00tal Scythe ov Ardent Forestz"

Not playing that yet...they are making a new demo, JHVA ELOHIM METH PART 2: ELOHIM UP YER ASS!!!

I can't wait!

LifeDepraved said:
Not playing that yet...they are making a new demo, JHVA ELOHIM METH PART 2: ELOHIM UP YER ASS!!!

I can't wait!
so basicly what you're saying is that while some freak put living gerbils up their ass others put dead gods.
that also means that the demon sounds on without god will be exchanged with the wonderful sounds of indigestion

Kvlt Wench said:
Oh no, sorry that one person from another forum ruined your super elitist board. :rolleyes:
don't worry man he thinks you to be way underground and emotional. how do you say in eglish emo? yes

Oh pffft...she does the same thing those higher up kids on Blabbermouth do with the elitist crap...I wad buzzed at the time..oh well you take it seriously, I don't really care...Don't lose any sleep hun.