What's the most embarassing CD in your collection?

I don't think I should even say the name Korn...neal will just magically appear and start flaming me and saying I should be shot for listening to Korn.I love it when ppl just randomly appear...

Sheryl Crow....I own every one except the new one. The only excuse I can come up with for owning them is that I'm a Gemini and my evil twin bought them!!!!!
Also Yanni~Live at the Acropolis. AND I ACTUALLY ENJOY IT!!! My friends get so dumbfounded for about 2 seconds, then die laughing on the floor!

love

Hey what the hell you talking about? I have Yanni's Live at the Acropolis (from waaaay back) and I can tell you that CD fucking rocks... Can you imagine those songs metallized? They'd be something like Iced Earth's Dante's Inferno... fucking awesome riffs, atmosphere and everything. Yanni \m/ :D

_________
DETHMETAL

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
I don't think I should even say the name Korn...neal will just magically appear and start flaming me and saying I should be shot for listening to Korn.I love it when ppl just randomly appear...
-neal

The shit people give me.. still, I have to say, it is truly the most necro and cult CD I own, talk about total grim evilness. At least I got rid of that damn Elmo CD.

Originally posted by Guerrilla
... Can you imagine those songs metallized? ... fucking awesome riffs, atmosphere and everything. Yanni \m/ :D

_________
DETHMETAL

Oh my gosh....I had thought the same thing!!

:D

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
I am not embarrassed to own the following which may surprise some:

Kittie "Spit"
Offspring "Americana" and "Smash"
The Cranberries - all discs
They Might Be Giants - all discs
Weird Al Yankovic - all discs
Alanis Morrissette - first 2

and I used to own Green Day "Dookie" but I got rid of it because it bored me after a while.

I really feel no shame for owning any of these, but I think some people here might think that I should.

Actually the most embarrassing is Echosilence "...And Sorrow", but only because there's a naked chick on the cover which is offensive to most of my friends. Great music, though.

ECHOSILENCE :headbang:

I've only got the stuff from mp3.com. I was the original echosilence-plugger, on the old board :D

I think you should give me the alanis morisette cd's... BABA is absolutely crazy. I love alanis... I think it's time for another alanis avatar for trapped :D