What's the most embarassing CD in your collection?

Oh, it's more embarrassing than the Macarena. I'll give you a hint, it used to be a very popular children series on fox. It's a movie cd.

I also own a cd that is more embarrassing then that. It's the Pokemon: The Movie soundtrack. I have a reason for buying it, though. You see, they used to make Pokemon cards and they were worth a lot of money at the time, so I thought I would buy them, hope they didn't start mass producing them, and sell them later. Well, this cd came with a rare card (rare at the time), so I thought I would buy it. Well, now I have about 500 to 1000 cards and a cd that aren't worth 1 dollar put together. Damn it.

I also own some cds that I got about 2 years ago, when I listened to what everyone else did and when someone told me a cd was really good, I would go buy it. For example, I own Disturbed-The Sickness. Yeah laugh it up, but it gets worse. I own both Godsmack cds. Yeah, it gets worse. I own Kid Rock's Devil Without a Cause and The History of Rock. Wait, it gets a lot worse. I own Kittie's Spit. Wait, it gets even worse. I own Slipknot's Iowa. And finally the worst of the worst. I own Creed's Weathered and Human Clay. Shudder. I also own cds that I should be embarrassed of, but I actually like them. I own Powerman 5000's Tonight the Stars Revolt and all of Sevendust's cds. Yeah, I should be embarrassed and I am a little bit, but not that much.

these are only TRULY embarasing if you actually like them. if you have a kidrock cd and you dont like it whats embarasing?

i dont have any ambarasing cds. some people might think i should be embarased, but i like them, and i dont give a fuck what people think about my musical taste anyway hehe. but heres some that others here would think i should be ashamed of:
snoop dogg- doggystyle i fucking love it best rap cd ever (no thats NOT saying much haha)
dr dre- chronic 2001- it was a gift but i like a lot of it
system of a down- both but i the first is better and i got it before they were popular. go me.
thats about it. the ones i am ashamed to own are the ones i dont like anymore but have scratches so record stores wont buy them off me.
-neal

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
:lol: I have to ask you, Neal, does it get tiring typing "-neal" after everything?
not really. and you're not the first one to comment on how i write my name at the bottom of every post. i guess i do it becuase thats how i end emails and stuff. and ya know, its my name, its my thoughts, so i sign em.
-neal