What's the most erotic thing you've ever seen?

Dhatura said:
Please prove.
Don't push me. There should be picture of my penis around somewhere but I think it's located bit too far from here.

My arse is obviously the second most erotic thing in the universe and quite recently there were quite a few pictures of it in the marvellous world of world wide web. Sadly they've deleted them. I'll do my best this evening to sort it out.

:loco: <---to add some humour.

by the way. he doesn't die at the end. the black guy dies i think... or was it the arab? oh, fuck, can't remember...

erotic... hmm, i should say two beautiful girls kissing. gets me high immediately.

oh, and mick playing with his nipples of course...

sol83 said:
by the way. he doesn't die at the end. the black guy dies i think... or was it the arab? oh, fuck, can't remember...

It's the arab methinks. Then the black guy takes up the gun, aims at the cop and then black screen + gunshot, is that it ?

Sheesh, you Continentals and your views on race! :OMG:
If I didn't know better I'd think I was in Alabama! :p
Once I was in Dortmund, and some skinhead youths misstook me for a Turk. Needless to say, after the fact these 'tough guys' were crying like little Kinder! :tickled:

Steven said:
Sheesh, you Continentals and your views on race! :OMG:
If I didn't know better I'd think I was in Alabama! :p
Once I was in Dortmund, and some skinhead youths misstook me for a Turk. Needless to say, after the fact these 'tough guys' were crying like little Kinder! :tickled:

Skinheads are real sissies and they deserve a good bum. you did well !

Indeed, Cedar,
I never came across many skinheads in France. Only in Alemagne!
But I suppose the Algerians don't like them! :)
My old University professor was from Bayonne, and fought in the Algerian war.
Man, some good stories about young Bedouin girls dancing for them... and more!
:loco:

Steven said:
Indeed, Cedar,
I never came across many skinheads in France. Only in Alemagne!

I can tell there many here too :(

Steven said:
But I suppose the Algerians don't like them! :)
My old University professor was from Bayonne, and fought in the Algerian war.
Man, some good stories about young Bedouin girls dancing for them... and more!
:loco:

Hey man I'm not Algerian, it's Mehdi, don't mix-up things :p :p There's a friend of a friend of mine who made his military service in Djibouti, and the local star was called 'Mamie Fanta'. The granny used to tour all the pubs and stick a Fanta bottle in her arse and she made a living out of that :erk: