What's Up? I am the Antechrist

Antechrist

New Metal Member
Mar 4, 2007
And no, Venom isn't my favorite band, but I have taken a liking to them lately.

I love metal. No denying it. Favorite genre. Only genre I basically listen to most of the time, not to sound narrow-minded. I do love the occasional classical piece.

Favorite bands (Metal and otherwise);

Disturbed
Death
Cannibal Corpse
Dark Tranquility
Amon Amarth
Arch Enemy
Neaera
Strapping Young Lad
Satyricon
Dimmu Borgir
Arcturus
Nile
Pig Destroyer
Napalm Death

All I can think of at the moment.

I play drums in my "band" which we named Deth Toll, but it's subject to change. It's a Star Wars band and most lyrics revolve around Jedi/Sith philosophy, event that have happened in Star Wars, stories involving Star Wars influences. Lyrics are mostly influenced by Star Wars, not the music. Got alot of songs prepared... just got to get together to practice them. haha.

Few things about me personally; Lazy, smelly, tired, nerd, and in dire need of a maid, perferably one open to the idea of a role playing game involving me the dirty rich horny rich man and her the maid in need of a little extra money by doing certain "jobs..."..... you'll come to learn I'm a big perv, so I apologize in advance.

Ante as in Antechrist as in the first track off of Venom's "Metal Black" album. Just a name. Nothing else.

And yes. Disturbed is my favorite band. I'm not ashamed of it.

But as far as METAL bands go, Death would probably be my favorite.

One question; Is there a section on here where I can post lyrics? Original material, of course.