whats up with this (Buffalo, NY show)

Oh man, this would suck. I was hoping to go to the Buffalo show. Oskar Saville is a country and folk artist. Maybe I'll head up to Buffalo for that anyways.

Either call the place of the performance to see what is up, or check Opeths webpage, and see if it is still listed there. OR, maybe the tickets are not on sale yet...

HaloX said:
Either call the place of the performance to see what is up, or check Opeths webpage, and see if it is still listed there. OR, maybe the tickets are not on sale yet...
No, they went on sale 2 weeks ago, they WERE listed right now its just all messed up.

NightSilentWater said:
i have tickets for this show.. im scared
did you buy the tickets from ticketmaster.com? im about to order my ticket(s) tonight.

I havent since it lists opeth in the small box on the left, but shows that other band? Fucked up.. Im not going to order until this gets straigtened out.. what the fuck.

valgalder said:
I havent since it lists opeth in the small box on the left, but shows that other band? Fucked up.. Im not going to order until this gets straigtened out.. what the fuck.
Does showplace sell tickets at the door? do they have a website too?

I searched for "Oskar Saville" on ticketmaster.com and there is about 3 opeth shows with the name Oskar Saville, wtf?!

Showplace does sell tickets at the door, but for Opeth you want to be sure to get them ahead of time as I have a feeling they will sell out. They do n ot have a website.

I'm not sure what is up with Oskar Saville.. thast just weird.

I just ordered 2 tickets for the show, because i was afraid it would sell out if i waited til the day of the show. i better not get fucked over and get tickets to oskar saville, or i'll slice their throat. I emailed info@opeth.com, they contacted the promoter and he said its still on.

Just wondering if you found out anymore on this? Did you get the tickets? Do they say Oskir Saville on them or Opeth? I'm still a little weary of order the tickets.. SHowplace is impossible to get ahold of unless you know their booking number, which I dont have anymore.

Great news..

Hopefully this means good future shows in Buffalo once again..

Immolation/Grave/Goatwhore is also on the way.. woohoo