What's with all the Peters?

Flal

Flal
Oct 2, 2004
Ontario, Canada (eh)
Hey Guys!

Now, i know i'm going to get ripped up for this comment but why are all these auditions trying to sound like Peter Tagtgren? He is a CRUSHING vocalist, but i'm sorry...the old RTC stuff can't be sung by his voice....Mike is the fucking man for those songs! I've heard mabey 3 auditions that are trying to go back to the RTC and Breeding death days..... I think that Mike's style can fit NMF but Peter's (again, taking nothing away from Pete...Bloodbath is my favorite band) vox don't suit BD or RTC.

Whatever tho, i'm sure the band will choose wisely :headbang:

You suck, and if you want to hear the best audition, listen to Chris' Cry My Name, it doesn't sound like Mikael at all and it fucking owns.

I have heard it...and yes it's good, but Old Skull (with better production and pronounciation) would suit bloodbath WAAAAAAAY better
Chris is good, but not for bloodbath

We don't need a Mikael copy, nor do we need a Peter copy. Chris if anything sounds more like Peter than Mike obviously, but he has his own sound which I think is real good.

The only person I would want sounding like Mikael is Mikael himself!

I didn't mean i want a copy of Mike. I would like to hear his style more than Peters...thats what i mean. Altho, that buried by the dead is fucking wicked...much better than the cry my name