whats with some of the new assholes around here?

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
I think its great that ever since the reunion news broke (way old news for most of us) there are so many new people on this board. Welcome, Its just a shame some of you, not all, but some, got to act like a bunch of untrained mokeys. You know who you are. We know who you are and you are sad. Anyways, I look forward to the reunion but I do hope to see John & Rob back next year. Tomorrow I will purchase a ticket to the show in Jersey, I hope to see some of you there. To all you old time board members. Alex, SKorned, D.D, delphi, Brat, Pink, Buddy, Lord Galvatron, and so many others I hope to see you at shows someday. I just miss the day when this board seemed like a close nit community.

prime666 said:
I think its great that ever since the reunion news broke (way old news for most of us) there are so many new people on this board. Welcome, Its just a shame some of you, not all, but some, got to act like a bunch of untrained mokeys. You know who you are. We know who you are and you are sad. Anyways, I look forward to the reunion but I do hope to see John & Rob back next year. Tomorrow I will purchase a ticket to the show in Jersey, I hope to see some of you there. To all you old time board members. Alex, SKorned, D.D, delphi, Brat, Pink, Buddy, Lord Galvatron, and so many others I hope to see you at shows someday. I just miss the day when this board seemed like a close nit community.

I don't blame ya for missing the days when the same small group of people posted here. Even though I wasn't really a part of it. Sure I joined in April '03, but I didn't start posting here regularly 'till the reunion. It musta been kinda weird (for lack of a better term) to come here April 1st and see a SHITLOAD of new members! It's been said before here, but I think things are back to a "new" normal, if that makes any sense? I remember those days because I lurked here quite often. That's also when I noticed how cool the majority of people on the board were, and how people here are about as un-uptight as you can get in terms of rules on messageboards! It definatley made me wanna join up and share my opinions! Now that I've been posting here, I've had a lot of great conversations with a ton of cool people! BTW, Is it just me, or does that last bit kinda read like a testimony to the benefits of joining the N.F.M.B.! :lol: I should have titled this post: My board name is Strik9, and this is my story! :lol:

I think what he's saying is that there has been an inundation of idiots lately. It's not about new members, it's about a bunch of friggin' morons with the IQ of a potted plant. It's to the point where I'm not coming here much anymore.

It's not half as bad as the Megadeth board!

Banned 5 times!

:cool:

I remember seeing a lot of bitchings about the reunion a month or so ago (not that I post that regularly here or anything). At the end of the day, this is the internet and if you:

a) want to make yourself feel more intelligent by slagging the shit out of someone has clearly been dropped at birth

b) have anger management issues and want to relieve yourself by slagging the shit out of someone who has clearly been dropped at birth

or

c) are someone who has clearly been dropped at birth and want to slag a band you claim to like

then the internet is the perfect place to do it.

coop said:
I think what he's saying is that there has been an inundation of idiots lately. It's not about new members, it's about a bunch of friggin' morons with the IQ of a potted plant. It's to the point where I'm not coming here much anymore.

I agree. That was basically what he was getting at. :lol:

prime666 said:

dude i am coming from the West Coast .... i will see you there will you be wearing your NFMB shirt????

If you ignore the douchebags (as I have lately) they will GO AWAY. Unfortunately, not everyone ignores them.
I used to catch up on this board every day, and read every post. (I have no life).
Lately, I only read a few threads. I ignore the stupid shit. I wish everyone would.:wave:

ThraxDude said:
If you ignore the douchebags (as I have lately) they will GO AWAY. Unfortunately, not everyone ignores them.
I used to catch up on this board every day, and read every post. (I have no life).
Lately, I only read a few threads. I ignore the stupid shit. I wish everyone would.:wave:

Excellent post Tad! I caught myself losing my cool nerve once with somebody, I ain´t gonna do that again. But as I´ve posted already, it´s sad that the reunion brought a few dudes who lack intelligence, brain and manners. They give metal fans a bad name.

Good post Prime - I feel exactly the same. I don't mind new people on the board if they have something to say that's worthwhile, but it's the fucks that get on here that all they want to do is compare John and Joe and start slinging matches that piss me off.

And yeah like you, I also look forward to John and Rob getting back - although I've seen the reunion lineup twice this week and loved every minute of it, I wanna see Anthrax moving forward once again.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
That being said, the turnout to the gig here two weeks back wasn't as good as the turnout 2 years back in the same venue...

any ideas as to why you think the crowds have dropped in your neck of the woods ?. :headbang: :headbang:

timmyc said:
Good post Prime - I feel exactly the same. I don't mind new people on the board if they have something to say that's worthwhile, but it's the fucks that get on here that all they want to do is compare John and Joe and start slinging matches that piss me off.

And yeah like you, I also look forward to John and Rob getting back - although I've seen the reunion lineup twice this week and loved every minute of it, I wanna see Anthrax moving forward once again.

count me in for seeing rob and john back again , you summed it up pretty well timmy . just seems the logical choice to me :headbang: :headbang:

Reunion? What reunion?

Hey is that why when I saw Anthrax the other Night I couldn't believe that John grew his hair back and how much he looked like Joey and also Rob was shorter and more muscular?

Eh? :p