whats wrong with this metal chart, bet you can't work it out???

R

rebirth

Go on and try...........

Position) ARTIST - TITLE (LABEL/DISTRIBUTOR)
1) MASTERPLAN - Masterplan (AFM)
2) KAMELOT - Epica (Noise)
3) QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE - Songs For The Deaf (Interscope)
4) PARADISE LOST - Symbol Of Life (Koch)
5) OPETH - Deliverance (Koch)
6) SALIVA - Back Into Your System (Warner)
7) BLOODBATH - Resurrection Through Carnage (Century Media)
8) DISTURBED - Believe (Warner)
9) KATAKLYSM - Shadows & Dust (Nuclear Blast)
10) SATYRICON - Volcano (EMI Norway)
11) ABORYM - With No Human Intervention (Code 666)
12) COSMOSQUAD - Squadrophenia (Marmaduke)
13) DREAM THEATER - Scenes From A Memory (Warner)
14) FORSAKEN - Arts Of Desolation (Century Media)
15) HANOI ROCKS - Twelve Shots On The Rocks (JVC Japan)
16) IN FLAMES - Reroute To Remain (Nuclear Blast)
17) IRON MAIDEN - Edward The Great (EMI)
18) KORN - Untouchables (Warner)
19) LACUNA COIL - Comalies (Century Media)
20) YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Genesis (Pony Canyon Japan)

SALIVA - Back Into Your System
DISTURBED - Believe
KORN - Untouchables
These three aren't Metal. And...
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Genesis
This guy is a wanker. So there, that's what is wrong with it. Oh, and plus, they aren't in order.

Looks like the "most ordered" list off of Metaldisc.com. Just means what they've received the most orders from in the last two thirty days.

Anyone wanna shed some light on what masterplan sounds like? Rather curious, m'self.

5) OPETH - Deliverance (Koch)
7) BLOODBATH - Resurrection Through Carnage (Century Media)
9) KATAKLYSM - Shadows & Dust (Nuclear Blast)
10) SATYRICON - Volcano (EMI Norway)

What you mean all suck?? these cd's are good!

What's wrong with the list...the most glaring thing is that Korn is on it...say what you want about the other bands...but what the fuck is Korn on any metal list for?

In regards to the Masterplan album...it kicks ass...pounding euro metal that is slick and heavy at the same time. Just a must-have for anyone that is even remotely a fan of any of these guys. Not just another sound-alike double-clicking-like-mad Euro-trash album. These guys put some blood, sweat, and ball into the mix, with a definite sense of style.

Hehe...it's the kind of album that will send Helloween back into the studio (shittin' their pants all the way).

Originally posted by lizard
I'm actually looking forward to the Masterplan cd, with Roland Grapow (ex Helloween) on guitar and Jorn Lande, one of the best hard rock/metal singers out there (ex malmsteen, Ark...) sometimes sounds a bit like ex Purple singer Ian Gillan.

Wow! that's very good news, though! (didn't knew he was going to do that, thnx for the info, Lizard!) Indeed, Lande and Dane are on the top of my list..they are the metal singers that do it for me! Although they both touch a different side of me..which i think is good, though. I love WD's voice when he does that deep and raw vocals and Lande does it to me, because of the soul he puts in his voice, although it sometimes annoyes me he does that too often...
i played Beyond Twilight again, since a long time..
Crying is such a good song!
Too bad he isn't with Ark anymore..and in my opinion? No Ark without Lande...
Geez, i need to buy a LOT of stuff again...i'm gonna miss some of the cd's i'm gonna leave behind.. :cry:

xxx Iris xxx

How the hell did HANOI ROCKS get in there Rebirth?

Mike Monroe and the boy's (who look like girls) have been history for a long time