Here are my current faves from each album:

Skydancer: A Bolt of Blazing Gold
The Gallery: Punish My Heaven
The Mind's I: Hedon
Projector: Nether Novas
Haven: Haven

Oh, and welcome here Iced In Flames! :)

-Villain

I dunno, I kinda like Therein, but Doberman is my fave from that album I think.
BTW, livin in England I find it impossible to get any albums before Projector without usin P2P software, which I am still kinda unsure about (you know, the musicians havin rights an' all...hey, don't look at me like that!). Anyone got any view on where I could get The Gallery without havin to pay £50 for it?

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
BTW, livin in England I find it impossible to get any albums before Projector without usin P2P software, which I am still kinda unsure about (you know, the musicians havin rights an' all...hey, don't look at me like that!). Anyone got any view on where I could get The Gallery without havin to pay £50 for it?

all the albums are on www.amazon.co.uk, but theses bastards can't spell Dark Tranquilllity correctly, so you have to spell it with only one 'l'

hmm..tough one:

Skydancer - Everything as a whole...The whole album has a certain feeling to it
Gallery - Punish My heaven, Lethe
OCAEN - Of Chaos...
The Mind's I - Atom Heart
Projector - Day to End :p
Haven - ???

Alone, Shadow Duet, Away delight away, Tongues, Atome Heart, Hedon, The Diving Line, Mine is the grandeur, ...of melancholy burning, The Dobermann, Auctioned...
I couldn't mention only one....

ooh btw,we had a similar thread a couple of weeks ago,i've probably mentioned other songs there :rolleyes:
but well i can never decide :)

My favorites changes from week to week.
Right now it is Exposure.

Originally posted by Kovenant84
Must with the loving of Hedon. :D
<--is surprised that there was a video tho... anyone know where to find? :confused:

It's on the Zodijackyl Light -video. Very expensive to get and this far impossible to find in the net..? :err:

-Villain

Well, I guess the question was in singular, so I'll just name one favourite DT song, although I could mention various songs from each album, of course. But my all-time favourite song, which I never get tired listening to, is *tada* "Punish My Heaven". :D

Ha, how I wish to get hold of the Zodijackyl Light video. I haven't got the faintest clue as to what can be seen in there. Really. It seems to be a rarity. An mpeg of it would be cool (without wanting to violate copyright laws, of course). You know, maybe on the upcoming (yeah, right) DT live DVD there will be an extra feature with old video footage. Imagine!!!