What's your favourite Beseech disc?

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
I've only heard Black Emotions and Souls Highway, so I can't say (one day I shall find the first!) - but out of those two, definitely Souls Highway :)

You?

I've got the 3 albums and I like them all very much. I can't make any choice. Ah yes, finally the one I would like just a little bit less is Black Emotions (because of the 2 instrumentals) but it's not that important :))

Well this is a hard one indeed I got all 3 and chose one.

...from a bleeding heart you got Rainbowman, The Winterflame and Moonride well I chould go on with most songs from this album cuse all are greate. You got good songs all throug here.

Black Emotions humm with songs like Firewalk, Velvet Erotica and Little demonchild. Well this one dont have that all throug same level at all songs like the record before but the hilights are so much higher.

Souls Highway a new singer always hard to change something as important as vocals. Allthow I miss some of the sound that one could hear throug both there previus records you still hear its Beseech is not only the vocals there playing changed some aswell. Then for the songs Bewteen the lines, Souls highway, Blinded and the cover Gimme Gimme Gimme. Well got a few greate once here could name even more.

To sum this up and come with one.

Well I cant they are all damn good.

Unfortunately, i only have Souls Highway. Is it still possible to obtain From a Bleeding Heart and Black Emotions? I'm in America, so that right there makes things difficult. I had a store order Souls Highway for me before.

RyanTarmikos said:
Unfortunately, i only have Souls Highway. Is it still possible to obtain From a Bleeding Heart and Black Emotions? I'm in America, so that right there makes things difficult. I had a store order Souls Highway for me before.

From a bleeding heart I found in a big CD store in my hometown .. by chance I´d say ... never thought they have this one :D
Black Emotions? hm, don´t know where i got it from but maybe amazon ;)

RyanTarmikos said:

Same thing hapens here.. i'm in Mexico.. so its really hard to get any good music, specially music like Beseech.

I only have Souls Higway, and i didn't knew there were 2 more albums...

Souls Higway its an amazing album... but i haven't heard the others, so i can't vote... :yell: