Whats your musical skeleton in your closet?

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Ok, what album do you/did you own that is incredibly embarrassing? Its ok, you can own up here......

I once owned a copy of New Kids On The Blocks first album.

*Hangs head in shame*

It included the hits Hangin Tough, Ill Be Loving You Forever, The Right Stuff and Cover Girl........
Its true...... Im so sorry, I was only young..... I know thats no excuse really, I just dont know what I was thinking.

Its been 10 years since I bought an album by a boy band. (NO, Linkin Park isnt a boy band you smart asses :) )

Not a day goes by where I dont think back to the horrors of my youth, if there was one thing I would say to the kids of today it would be: Dont let it happen to you too........

Id be quite surprised if anyone can find a more embarrassing album than that :) Do your worst!!!!! :D

ummmmmmmm

probably Presidents Of The United States Of America! hah but that was years ago

Twisted Sister was the right choice :D

Back when i was 12, one of my friends got me into rap for a very little while. Hahahahahaha! I wasn't really listening to music much at the time (probably because my 3 favourite bands all went crap at the same time, Def Leppard, Guns N Roses and Bon Jovi) so I didn't care what I was listening to.

Then I was back to hard rock in no time, and when I got into Kiss I became a total metal freak :D

:headbang:

I got Pseudo Echo's Love An Adventure album in about 1987, and a number of John Farnham ones, but although it's not exactly the sort of stuff I'm into now, I'm not embarrassed about it.

Great, so you all have lots of cds you arent embarrassed about? Well this is working out well :lol:

I actually don't have any albums I'm ashamed about though hehe.

When I was 6 I had John Farnham stuff because he rocked :) I think that was when Whispering Jack came out or something hehe.

Spawn,i have whopping 3 NKOTB videos, and 2 casettes. I was mega fan. I have a heap of of stuff i'm embarrased to own,or pissed off i bought. Most of the stuff is Burzum or Mayhem. I also have a thing for the Bee Gee's,but i admit that all te time.

Originally posted by Koichi
Spawn,i have whopping 3 NKOTB videos, and 2 casettes. I was mega fan.

Bloody hell! :lol: I dont have my copy anymore, it was on casette and I lost it somehow, for some reason Utopia never has a copy on cd so I cant update :D

I have a Musical Skeleton in my Closet????

*Runs to check Closet*

Probably Micheal Jacksons History, *Ahhhh**Gasp* I hear you say, But, You have to admit in Pop Circles he's a living Legend, I haven't listened to it for ages though:p

All Michael Jackson stuff up to and including "Dangerous" is excellent, and anyone who has a problem with me saying that can deal directly with me.

Michael Jackson is an absolute *genius* at what he does!
(Leave the pervert jokes out ;) )

Also, HOW good can he dance? Talk about having the moves!

Oh shit yeah!!
Michael Jackson rules.

He rocks my world.....
He's Bad.....
I love the way he makes me feel.....
I just can't stop loving him.....

Anyone who doesnt like him can beat it.....
Yeah, I wanna be startin something....
And no, I'm not gunna stop cause I havnt had enough....

Ok, anyway. MJ is good. His comeback special was awesome.
Its a freakin shame the way that he is portrayed now. Although his music isnt my number one choice, there is no denying that he is one of the greatest entertainers of all time, and he gets treated like shit these days!
:cry:

John Farnham would have made a great metal singer! I always thought it was interesting that LRB's music heavied up quite a lot after he joined. 'Playing to Win' was certainly a deliberate move towards AOR from the MOR they'd been doing before.

Or maybe I'm just talking thru my arse here. :D

Eddie Murphy voice: That's a mighty smart ass you have there, Norton! *Hmmmmm*

If I ever get some spare cash to record (as if! *sigh*), I'm gonna see what I can do about getting Farham to sing on something metal one day - I know someone who can probably arrange that too!

On cassette I have the George Michael / Elton John single 'Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me'. It was the first piece of music I ever owned - I was given it as present was I was wee. :)

I still love that song too.