When an AA tour in East Europe?

vel_pittar

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2005
Romania
www.tempest-music.tk
Hi :wave: i`m from Romania and i wonder whay My contry is so unvisited by thes grate metal band like AA.You should know that we the Romanians are such a gret fan of metal music :headbang: but......now band has visiteated us for a long period of time ...Whellll it was some.Sepultura Megadeth,Soulfly and recent Destuction but we need something mor from nord like AA!!!!!!So what do you say it`s posible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i love eastern europeans' overuse of smileys :)

well man, at least you got some good black metal acts around in eastern europe.
as for AA, get your friends to buy more of their CDs and then they will feel the need to come over to visit you guys
cheers.

Celtik Militia said:
i love eastern europeans' overuse of smileys :)

well man, at least you got some good black metal acts around in eastern europe.
as for AA, get your friends to buy more of their CDs and then they will feel the need to come over to visit you guys
cheers.

very few can affort buying legit CDs in so called eastern europe

Hei guys you hawe a bad look over Romania(it`s normal for you foreigners )but Romania is a cool contry with a lot of metal activity,we have 1000 band of you named gendre of Rock (even I have a band)....but like i sad we miss the Grate Bands from vest .....and for a better development of this grops we need more and more live concerts.
I dont know if you understud what i sad ........what a hell I`m a Romanian

The Bringer said:
I would never trust anything from that part of the world when it comes to CD/DVD/VHS etc. Way too risky.

See.... like i sad......you guys heave a bad opinion obout us...damn ...

1 decembrie Ziua National a Romaniei TRAIASACA ROMINIA(1 decembrie our National day)

vel_pittar said:
See.... like i sad......you guys heave a bad opinion obout us...damn ...

1 decembrie Ziua National a Romaniei TRAIASACA ROMINIA(1 decembrie our National day)

it's not a bad opinion...
it's a stupid pejudice...

...but we don't care... ;)
Croatia is this year most wanted tourist destination in the world...
:wave:

"valiant history", what kind of sarcastic shit is that to say to somebody? what makes you better?

CM1000 said:
"valiant history", what kind of sarcastic shit is that to say to somebody? what makes you better?

well, he's from sweden living in germany and embracing the ideas of a few from seventy years ago, so I'd say combination of those make him think his shit don't stink and certain others are inferior

disregard it and don't pay attention

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
My point is, the reason people are visiting Croatia is basically for no other reason than that it's close, it's cheap and it's warm.

And never mind Tomekk, he has ethnic minority self esteem.

hm...have you ever been to Croatia??.. :guh: :confused:
if u didn't,come,and i will buy u a beer,and show u that Croatia it's now only about cheepness and warmness.

ps...don't be angry because we (ex - Jugoslavia) saved world from "the GrEat Fuhrer"....let it go..your Great Nation will conquer world some other time..

i wouldnt go so far as to say that yugoslavia saved the world from the furher if thats what you were implying.. they actually weren't worth much in WW2, like the french (no matter how surprising that is ;))

Celtik Militia said:
i wouldnt go so far as to say that yugoslavia saved the world from the furher if thats what you were implying.. they actually weren't worth much in WW2, like the french (no matter how surprising that is ;))

..not directly....but..
if would Fuhrer listen to his closest helpers..
he wouldn't "waste" one week on a "tiny" Yugoslavia..
a week..would mean a lot for him against Soviet Union and THE WINTER :D (russian greatest allies)..
if he had a week more..he would conquer Moskov...and so on and on....
..French..they have a tactical falliure..their line wasn't counting on German Blitzkrieg over countries of Benelux...they overratted German machinery... :D

(sorry for bad English....my friend had a birthday this night....)