When Did You First See Iron Maiden Live?

tony78201

New Metal Member
my 1st time was the "No Prayer" tour with Anthrax opening, Then On The FOTD tour with 3rd row seats, I saw the X-Factor tour, then I saw Bruce Solo a few years ago when Adrian Smith was with him on tour, and was honored to get to interview both of them, then I saw the tour when Bruce re-joined, and got a chance to interview Bruce and Dave, and last, I saw them on the tour they did before they did Ozzfest.
how about everyone else. oh, before I forget, I also rode in an elevator with Nico McBrain back in 93 at the foundations forum.LOL

For me it was the Number of the Beast tour in '84 (?) or thereabouts.

I about fuckin' died when ol' Eddie came strolling out.

Fuck. Blew my mind. :headbang:

We partied till we :puke:

Ah, good times.

My first show was the Piece of Mind tour in Sacramento, CA. I think the Scorps opened...hmmmm can't remember. It was 1984 and I was 13. I've never missed them live in my area.

My first Maiden show was my first show ever... World Slavery Tour, Sunday, March 17, 1985. Fourth night recording Live After Death. Twisted Sister opened for them. I actually went to see TS and became a HUGE Maiden fan.

BassPhantom said:
My first Maiden show was my first show ever... World Slavery Tour, Sunday, March 17, 1985. Fourth night recording Live After Death. Twisted Sister opened for them. I actually went to see TS and became a HUGE Maiden fan.

That's how it was for me also...My first Maiden show I went to because Anthrax was opening up and after that became a Maiden fan
:headbang:

Fastway in Wisconsin. That was my first Maiden concert on POM. Yep old fart here. :(

Jim

First time seeing Maiden was on their first U.S. tour , on the Killers tour opening for Judas Priest....3rd row dead center....

The first time I ever saw Iron Maiden was in 2003, there was this thing where if you gave blood to the read cross you get free Maiden tickets. My neighbor gave blood, and gave me the Maiden tickets. Fucking wicked show, Harris was awesome that night.

it's so diffecult here in morocco i only have seen kreator and moonpell ,i hope will see maiden so soon it's my dream :erk: