When do you listen to Opeth?

Stondis

May 16, 2002
When do you all listen to Opeth? eg driving, at work, on the job, or just "hanging' heavy" and "feeling the music, man"?

I prefer the latter... I listen to them just before I fall asleep after a long day in the salt mines.

I would probably be easier to list times when I DON'T listen to Opeth, but anyway here goes.....

Going to or from just about everywhere (Work, Home, Shopping, Busing into town, etc.)

While working (If I can get away with it :D )

While out skating

While working out at the gym (The UTTER TECHNO CRAP they play in me local 'jum' sucks dogs balls....)

etc, etcc.... you get the idea.....

usually up loud on the stereo in the loungeroom.. whenever im bored and dont happen to forget opeth exist (i usually skip right over the CDs coz i went through a stage when they were all i listened to, and i just dont conciously notice that the CDs are there anymore.. its like "oh hang on, thats my favourite band... ")

Spike wonders whether this a good thing or a bad ......*Sigh*

Lemme put it to you this way Z: You set 'em up, I knock 'em down..... Try as I might, sometimes I can't help but reply in this manner... You just make it so EASY!. (Hint: Stop making it so easy)

Are you telling me I'm easy?????? Ooooohhhhhh....:Shedevil:

So if I make them easy, howcome no one else answers to them in the way you do? (or is Spike the only one who keeps bringing them up? :p)

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Are you telling me I'm easy?????? Ooooohhhhhh....:Shedevil:

So if I make them easy, howcome no one else answers to them in the way you do? (or is Spike the only one who keeps bringing them up? :p)

Hey! Stop putting words into my mouth! I can't bloody win can I? ......grrrrr. Even when I try and say somthing nice and apologetic, it manages to come across the wrong way....

Either I have sex on the brain, or........ well, that's it really..... :(

*Sooks off into a corner of the room to pout some more.....*

SEE!! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME SAY!!!!

YOU'RE A WICKED, MANIPULATIVE WOMAN (And I mean that in the nicest possible way, really :p )

:rolleyes: (Kidding)