When Ted sings Bohemian Rhapsody…*

Ze Dan

European Prog Rock Rabbi
Sep 5, 2002
Paris, France
www.progressia.net
…*with Nick D'Virgilio and the California Guitar Trio this is what you have :
YouTube - Bohemian Rhapsody California Guitar Trio

one word : KIL-LER Ted you rule big time : my all time favorite song sung by one of my all time fave singers I seriously had goosebumps the first time I saw it and tears almost came on the second time I played it !

mark my words people on the board Ted Leonard rules big time

thank you for that :worship:

OH MAN! That's classic!

At first, I was thinking, "Ted? What's he talking about?" But you've got to hang in there, because he and Nick make their appearance towards the end!

Awesome!! :) Thanks for sharing!

I especially dig the audience member who did the high end "For meeeeeeeeeeeeee!" :) :) :)

And I was at the London show, what a great night THAT was!:OMG: :headbang: :headbang: Bohemian Rhapsody is practically the unofficial national anthem in the UK, so full marks to the guys for helping the audience sing it!:lol:

The video is from CG3's DVD versions of the song in differant places.

And that parrticular clip from that show is from my little video cam, I taped it from the board in the cage at the Astoria. That was amazing gig, the last one on the tour.

I've always been wondering...
How would it be if Enchant released some kind of world's-most-famous-rock-songs-bonus-cd along with their next album? With songs like "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Stairway to Heaven" or "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"!? :Spin:

I was very impressed with their performance on "A Tribute to Pink Floyd - The Moon Revisited".