When will the next announcement be?

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Any idea? I know its only been a week and a half since the lest, but what can you say the horde is restless.

My pants are still on, since I am at work.
Though if I was at home, they would be off!!!! J/K

I think Bob's might be off by the off chance ELVENKING are announced. :lol:

Hey Rob,
It's the end of next week!!!! :headbang:

Man...you guys are relentless.

Sorry, but looks like you'll have to wait just a bit while longer... We just confirmed another band today & are waiting for the contract to be signed...although, we'd like to wait for a second band to confirm, who is close, so that we can announce 2 bands together.

However, if we don't get another band confirmed by mid next week, we'll probably announce the one.

I hope that's OK...hehe. :p

Trust me, it'll be worth the wait. :kickass:

Sorry, but looks like you'll have to wait just a bit while longer... We just confirmed another band today & are waiting for the contract to be signed...although, we'd like to wait for a second band to confirm, who is close, so that we can announce 2 bands together.

Unacceptable. You MUST take the Jack Koshick approach and announce bands even if you haven't come close to contacting them yet, let alone finalizing a deal. In fact, I want a full running order posted complete with setlists. :loco:

LOL - just kidding man. It's off to a great start and is definitely worth the wait.

Jason

Of course it's ok, but of course you know we need to bust your chops!!!!!!

Good luck.....

Hehe...oh I know...just as I need to bust your guys' chops. ;)

Unacceptable. You MUST take the Jack Koshick approach and announce bands even if you haven't come close to contacting them yet, let alone finalizing a deal. In fact, I want a full running order posted complete with setlists. :loco:

LOL - just kidding man. It's off to a great start and is definitely worth the wait.

Jason

LOL!! That is so true...Koshick has made himself infamous for doing that bullshit!!

And thanks...to both of you. :kickass:

Yea, I'll never forget Milwaukee Metalfest (1999 I think) where he advertised the headliners as Manowar and Machine Head. I believe Manowar were actually in Europe at that time. :lol:

I can't picture Britt being evil... maybe a big fuzzy evil of some sort!:heh:
I AM EVIL .... YES I AM !!

pentagram.jpg

HAIL SATAN !!!

I am almost convinced that Powerfest is only three bands. I mean it is only 3 months to the fest. If they dont hurry people from out of town wont be able to make plans in time.