When?

Metallifan88

Vektonaut
Nov 16, 2009
Approx. when is the new bass player being announced? I'm asking because its strange that nothing has been said less than a month before the tour starts.

I hope it's someone with the last name "Carter". It'll even out the probability of Metal Hammer getting Ben's name right.

Looks like Terrorizer have made a mistake, - I just looked at both the above links, and there is no Joel Graham in Rise To Remain. Assuming that the rest of the story is correct, I welcome this news. I'm sure he knows he has some big boots to fill, and I will certainly give him all the support I can. Evile must continue, and Mike will never be forgotten.:headbang::kickass:

Looks like Terrorizer have made a mistake, - I just looked at both the above links, and there is no Joel Graham in Rise To Remain. Assuming that the rest of the story is correct, I welcome this news. I'm sure he knows he has some big boots to fill, and I will certainly give him all the support I can. Evile must continue, and Mike will never be forgotten.:headbang::kickass:

TESTIFY BROTHER!!!!:kickass: