Where are the Type O fans?

Pentagram is stoner rock, not doom or metal. Trouble is 80's metal NOT doom as they're so erroneously labeled. The Obsessed and Vitus are the same band and both suck. Never heard Revelation but I'm sure they're in the same Black Sabbath worship, stoner/rock, power/doom field like so many others.

TON was heavier, slower and better than all of them.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Pentagram is stoner rock, not doom or metal. Trouble is 80's metal NOT doom as they're so erroneously labeled. The Obsessed and Vitus are the same band and both suck. Never heard Revelation but I'm sure they're in the same Black Sabbath worship, stoner/rock, power/doom field like so many others.

Whatthefuckamireading.jpg

So sayeth the poser. Truth hurts as does original thought, apparently. Keep on living in your fantasy world of nonsense.

Oh Jesus, just cause your thinking is "original", doesn't mean it has any merit. Some of the dumbest bullshit in history was "original thought". Get over yourself you pretentious jackdaw. "Fantasy world of nonsense" I didn't realize you were the holy arbitrator of all things musical, do tell, oh wise one. Unclog the iron rod from your clenched sphincter you dickweed, maybe you'll be 50 percent less of a stuckup wannabe. You're not some shining paragon of truth, Sophocles, lose the pretense.