Where are the Whitesnake clones?

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm always on the look out for some good bluesy style rock/metal with a hook ala Whitesnake. Clones and 100% rip-offs are not only welcome, but preferred. What I'm not after is the cheesy Great White Jr. harmonica style stuff. Any suggestions beyond the obvious:

Whitesnake
Deep Purple (and all off-shoots, solo albums, etc)
The Snakes
Snakes in Paradise
Badlands
Jorn (and all his side projects)
Wicked Sensation
John Sykes (and all bands)
Gotthard

I think the vocalist gives off a Coverdale vibe, but I don't think they are musically close to Whitesnake. I really enjoyed "The Name of the Rose" but I gave up on them after Spellbound.
I didn't know you were familiar with them. I really don't have any other suggestions. I still like TEN a lot, but I prefer the heavier stuff mostly.

I'm always on the look out for some good bluesy style rock/metal with a hook ala Whitesnake. Clones and 100% rip-offs are not only welcome, but preferred. What I'm not after is the cheesy Great White Jr. harmonica style stuff. Any suggestions beyond the obvious

WATCHMEN - a band from Argentina (of all places). The singer is soooooo Coverdale it's crazy. Their music is awesome! You'll love it.

c.

Tangier's Four Winds has a good bluesy style rock feel, especially Bill Mattson's vocals.

That is my favorite hair metal album of the 80s except for "Slave To The Grind"....which really was the 90s anyway. Stranded is pretty good too, but it's a different vocalist.