Where are u guys from?

Im from Sweden, Mora originally.. Maybe you heard about the "wasa-race"? anyways, they ski alot..

But i moved to one of the greater cities to study.. :)
Lotsa partyin' and concerts, i love it here..

;)

I live in the United States. :cry:

I'll get over it. It's not so bad, right? I'll remember again...someday. I'm in the state of Rhode Island. Now that's something to cry over.

What's so bad about Rhode Island.

I pass through it in order to get to Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun. You have a Dave and Busters at Providence Place. And I spent my first 3 years of college at URI.

The Country Music capital of the World......HEEEE HAAAW, Nashville, Tennesse. its actually a nice little city.
Jay
P.S. Not too many metal fans, but most of us know each other and get along great.

Nova Scotia, but originally from Ontario (both in Canada for the uninitiated. And to initiate you, we will now pour beer down your throat while encasing your entire body in ice.)

There's no metal bands here, I've noticed.

Austin is the capitol of Texas... Sure most of you knew...hehe The good ol' south, it was only about 90 degrees farenheit today (sarcasm)!

To the two Texans here (Pierced Spirit, and transfixed) how old are you guys? How do you guys like living here, just kind or curious?