where are you Juney?????

D

dumpy

My darling Juney, I have waited patiently in pools of my own sickening discharge,and alas you have not heard my pained call. Lulu has become unusable as a result of my fervent masturbatory frustrations. I have since had to skin a dead ferret to make a soft furry sleeve of filthy love, but this still pales in comparison to the putrid rose that lies in your valley of scabs...come to me Juney!!!

Oh dumpy, I was fearing your purple headed warrior had grown limp and cold...I am glad to see you are still availible for filthy love. I thought you might be mad with me, seeing as I forgot the bowling pin beer six pack last time we met in the dumpster behind the grocery store. (My bags were falling and I broke it) As always, it's nice what you guys do on every other Ttttuesday, with leatherrrr.

[

the two of you make me want to soil my panties

...ahh...ahh...ahh...oh yeeeeeeah. soiled. good job.

chromie, i need my wipes

Oh my precious! My precious! my golden cockring throbs for your quivering love purse!!! come to my dumpster....come hither my maiden of stank!

What happened to our french fries and tartar sauce date? My fish needs her pole. My bags need better handles. My crust needs some scratching!!!

Juney my darling cum-quat
I dream of your filthy bum-squat
I need you so bad
just to fiddle my nads
while I break through the crust of your gnarled twat

Juney my darling sunshine
my pork sword needs your filth shrine
come to the dump
I'll give you a hump
then you can swallow my putrid brine!

Dumpy,

My rotten strawberry of love juices in thought of you, especially when you write such words of our special dirty love!

ct_thrash said:
the two of you make me want to soil my panties

...ahh...ahh...ahh...oh yeeeeeeah. soiled. good job.

chromie, i need my wipes

Personally, I think that was f'n hilarious! :lol:

It was the "chromie, i need my wipes" that did it...

there once was a man from a Nantucket
his junebug was proficient as she sucketh
he jerked on his member
'til the month of November
she stank so much he could not cometh

Juney I luuuuv ewwwwwe