where can i buy the Anubis Gate albums for good prices?

WarriorOfMetal

Shroud of Bereavement
Nov 22, 2005
Boston, MA // Northern VA
i found an ebay store called Sysqsystems....they have all 3 albums, for great prices (under $10 each), so i was interested in buying from them, and sent an email inquiring about the cost of having all 3 shipped to me together, figuring they'd be able to give me one total price. they sent me a reply stating that all items are packed and shipped separately, unless multiple instances of the same item/ebay auction # are ordered.

here's the reply i sent them:

"Hope you understand." I don't, actually. If everything is coming from the same source/warehouse/whatever, why can't three CDs of different titles being sent to the same buyer at the same address be put together in one box and shipped as one unit for one price based on the size and weight of the package, as opposed to making the buyer spend nearly three times the amount that it would likely cost? Never mind the amount of packaging material that would be saved...

I can't think of any other online retailer who works like this, and if you can't see how this practice is unfair to the buyer, I'll be taking my business to someone else.

--Ari--

am i crazy? is this not insane and ridiculous?

yeah i saw that....i'm trying to get all 3 in the same place, though, and preferably where i can get combined/free shipping, and ideally (i know this part's a stretch) for under $10 each.

Wow, I guess buying a $20 cd at FYE is completely out of the question? When are Jap imports going to be under 10 bucks, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! On a serious note (I'll try anyway), go to ebay and bid on them, LOL

this is crazy.....i just went to a bunch of different online stores and discovered that even though Sysqsystems is charging ridiculous amounts for shipping (a total of $16.47 for what should be closer to $8), the total cost still works out to be less than pretty much anywhere else.