Where can I get Lords Of Chaos?

Well I was able to buy my copy at a local independent record store, but if you don't have any near you, your best bet would probably be online. It's a very good synopsis overall of the Black Metal scene by the way.

Dude, you're MA too...Check out Newbury Comics. Everyone I go to has it in stock. Borders has it as well. Im not sure about Barnes & Nobles though cause I havent seen it there. B&N are more conservative than Borders imo.

BloodStainedWalls said:
Dude, you're MA too...Check out Newbury Comics. Everyone I go to has it in stock. Borders has it as well. Im not sure about Barnes & Nobles though cause I havent seen it there. B&N are more conservative than Borders imo.

Though expensive, their DVD section kicks the shit out of Borders though. They have a lot of good shit like Begotten, I Stand Alone and Visitor Q.

BloodStainedWalls said:
Newbury is actually the CD store where I was looking for it. Maybe I need to go to a different one.

Life Sucks said:
Newbury is actually the CD store where I was looking for it. Maybe I need to go to a different one.

I have a copy of it I will trade if anyone has a relatively comparable book title to offer for it?

Anyone?

BloodStainedWalls said:
what kind of book are you looking for?

Oh, I don't know. Never actually traded a book before. Any other non-fiction title about the black metal/death metal scene would be fine, or anything related to the black metal scene, satanism, cults, etc... Got any non-fiction Jack the Ripper books? Been getting into that lately.

You from MA?

Yeah, but just moved to prov, RI.

I got tons of books. Tons of philosophy, atheism, science, serial killers, H.P. Lovecraft, Hubert Selby Jr., all the way to occult shit, lol.

BloodStainedWalls said:
Yeah, but just moved to prov, RI.

I got tons of books. Tons of philosophy, atheism, science, serial killers, H.P. Lovecraft, Hubert Selby Jr., all the way to occult shit, lol.

So, I am not sure what you are saying. Do you want to trade for my Lords of Chaos? If so, what books would you have to trade?