Where Did My Thread Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I posted a thread about the fact that flights are banning certain items as carry on items in an attempt to help those who were unaware of this recent development AND to update it as every day the Federal Aviation Council is updating the list and I find today that my thread was deleted. I thought maybe it was posted somewhere else possibly. Any ideas? I know it wasn't music related but it is very important for anyone flying to the show which is most of us.

My interpretation is that the thread probably got deleted because it got too heated/political, and strayed off the Progpower course, and since it's very close to festival time, it was too much of a distraction.

Seriously though, if you see a thread deleted of yours and want to know why, I'd suggest sending Glenn a PM or email before posting about it.

Dark One nailed my reason. Once the political crap started, I was done with it. Folks are mature enough to figure out how to fly over the next month without me having to hear the rest of the crap.

Q...you are one of the most defensive posters here. You really need to understand that not everyone is out to get you or humilate you. I also recommend a private email in these situations so that I do not have to call you on it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.