Where did Vinterland go?!

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Ok, the band Vinterland. Swano played keyboards on their album "Welcome my Last Chapter" they came out with it and than basically just dissappeared, no members are in any other bands that I know of, or were in any other band for that matter. Also they recorded at Swanos studio.

So if Mr Swano passes by, perhaps he could fill us in. Or anyone else that knows anything for that matter. Thanks!

:headbang:

:wave: uhm,basically i wanted to say Hi cause i was surprised seing you here.... :)
as for Vinterland i know even less than you do.... but from the songs i've heard they are chupi :cool:

~mel~

and for thousand other bands ;) for example keys for Darkiefied, guitar solo for Uncanny etc. :D

He played in alot of projects.. won't it be easier just to ask him? or to have like a webpage that's got authentic info about every band?
And I still Claim he sang in Dominus - The First 9
Atleast until proven otherwise

Looki here what I found!
In the Dan Swano projects thread

Originally posted by Till Fjalls:

Vinterland-Welcome My Last Chapter

Winter 1995 at Unisound Studios. Keyboards played by Dan Swano, except for the Transylvanian song "So far beyond..." and final parts of "Wings of Sorrow" which were played by Jonas Hermansson

No Fashion Records
Distributed by House of Kicks
NFR017

6 660666 000179

Members:
Pehr Larsson
Andreas Svensson
Forn Bragman