where is FuSoYa?

i haven't heard back from him in days after leaving cell msgs. if he's dead, i haven't a fucking clue how i'm going to get to providence for the plane to our sister's graduation. :(

wait...maybe i can go to the metal fest then?

yeah, i wanted to hear the show review- divine silence & grey skies too. did azal go to that show?

maybe toby is busy at the post office mailing me a big package of cdrs! (sorry dood, i'm slow- it's burned (with extras!), just have to mail it).

Oooh hey dudes.

Well I didn't make it into NYC until about 11:30 so I had planned on going to the club anyway to see what I could catch. Unfortunately I got lost and didn't find a navigable road until about 12:30 at which point I was in manhattan and didn't want to get back onto the highways because I knew I would get lost again. So I ended up doing something else. It was cool.

Anyway I'm bummed that I missed the show and kind of pissed and would rather not get into it because i might start typing in caps. :(

this band called Morningwood. They were really good actually. I heard something about them having some kind of affiliation with Cibo Matto but I dunno what that affiliation is (maybe their bassist was in CM or something)

cf_header_anim.gif

I was there, I actually helped set up Novembers Doom gear on stage, I was being backstage guy the whole nite, lugging gear and what not. I met the new guitar player, hes awesome, him and I got along really well. He gave me his camera when they went on, and I was on stgae taking pics. Whats sucks is that there were only like 35 people there tops, and IM being generous. I was pissed, also they were having equipment problems, because they were using gear from one of the earlier local bands. Despite all that they played incredibly,Paul was excellent, I had so much fun, despite the fact I was dying with a horrible cold. Those fucking nu metal kids PACKED the place for OTEP in the other room, it was like the land of whank in there. All the bands were great, I was alreasy friends with the guys in Grey Skies, and Divine Silence, not to mention best friends with The New MExikans, who packed the place early on, and rocked out big time. Paul and the guys loved them.

Hey BigFake, I was actually all alone that nite, and I could have used some good ol company backstage, in a very "non sexual I would never cheat on my gf" type of way of course. Unless we were drunk, cuz then it doesnt count hehe. :D