Where the fuck is Krigloch's recommendation?

Speaking of recs, thanks to you and J. for the Asphyx rec, I'm really digging 'em. I've only heard "God Cries" (thank you Zod) and "The Rack" so far, but the production on "God Cries" makes it stand out - kickass death metal.

huh. i have had god cries for quite a while (on TAPE, no less) but i haven't even listened yet. people say it has hardcore influence :erk: the rack RULES though.

Dark One said:
Speaking of recs, thanks to you and J. for the Asphyx rec, I'm really digging 'em. I've only heard "God Cries" (thank you Zod) and "The Rack" so far, but the production on "God Cries" makes it stand out - kickass death metal.

You're welcome, but it's ALL J. He made me check them out and I loved 'em.

Krigloch the Furious said:
fag. yeah, you know who you are.

Well what the fuck then? Couldn't tear yourself away from another scintillating D&D campaign? Couldn't waddle your ass out of your parents basement to get to the computer? I know that can't be true, since you were here yesterday complaining about wearing jeans. :rolleyes:

Dark One said:
Finally getting around to it today (Vredins Tid). Is their whole catalogue as good, or at least worth tracking down?

I can't speak on their whole catalogue, but their debut kicks serious fucking ass, and this new one kicks serious fucking ass. I have to imagine the middle albums kick serious fucking ass as well. :cool:

MadeInNewJersey said:
I can't speak on their whole catalogue, but their debut kicks serious fucking ass, and this new one kicks serious fucking ass. I have to imagine the middle albums kick serious fucking ass as well. :cool:

Wow, I can't believe you don't have them all yet, LOL.

Anyway, what's the debut called?

MadeInNewJersey said:
Well what the fuck then? Couldn't tear yourself away from another scintillating D&D campaign? Couldn't waddle your ass out of your parents basement to get to the computer? I know that can't be true, since you were here yesterday complaining about wearing jeans. :rolleyes:

havent played D&D since Thorsday