Where The Mist Resides :D!

WhereTheMistResides

New Metal Member
Jul 15, 2010
Local band, mine. :) We are from a small town, we are looking for more fans ;]!!! A LOT more fans. Cause we are looking to get signed, and be VERY committed to what we do :]!!! We sing about all kinds of different things and have over 20+ songs that we do not share with anyone cause we are a unsigned band. We don't want our music on the web before our record company signs us. Cause we want to make you pay ;] hehehe only 3 songs from our first EP are on the web. You can find them in the links below, and find pics of us, and info about the whole band and pretty much all about us :D!!!! I really hope you like us, we're not really the brutal kind. But we hope it's brutal enough for you guys :)

Bandmix,(info,songs,pics)--- www.bandmix.com/wherethemistresides/

Myspace,(not much info,songs(if the player is working -__-), and pics)---- www.myspace.com/wherethemistresides/

I recommend going to the bandmix page. Send me a message here, myspace, or bandmix :} We will gladly reply to any messages !!! Be a constructive criticizer but don't be a ass hole saying we look like "emo's" and shit, cause we are not... We get that alot.

ENJOY THE MUSIC--- Where The Mist Resides