Where's Jenny

julesboy

Cymru Forever!!!
Aug 20, 2003
UK
What's happened?!?! I've been away for a couple of months and do my eyes deceive me where has Jenny gone??? Please some one put me out of my misery!!

just read the review of the galaxy show. is it true what the reviewer said?

"Pathetic sighting of the night: Seeing the former singer of the band in the back of the theater, shouting obscenities and throwing the double fisted finger at her former bandmates on stage."

doesn't sound right. whether it's true or not, it also seems odd that the maidens would post that on their own website.

raveballs said:

"Pathetic sighting of the night: Seeing the former singer of the band in the back of the theater, shouting obscenities and throwing the double fisted finger at her former bandmates on stage."

doesn't sound right. whether it's true or not, it also seems odd that the maidens would post that on their own website.
Sorry Raveballs. We weren't sure what to do about that either cuz we just linked to the review where it is posted on the magazine's website. We couldn't edit it out on their site. :cry: But it was a nice review of the bands' return performance, and that's what we are concerned with. No blatant Jen bashing on our part. Not our style.

raveballs said:

Someone posted on here who'd been at the show and said they had seen Jen as well and that she was very drunk. Hopefully it was just the drink talking.