Which Comedian Do You Think Is Better?

Zob Rombie

Fuggin GURU
Oct 21, 2002
Cherry Hill, NJ
Take Your Pick At Which Comedian You Think Is Better... not who think is the best... because your personal favorite best may not me either George or Sam...

Who Is Better...

...Sam Kinison... or ...George Carlin...

let the games begin!

Zob Rombie said:
Take Your Pick At Which Comedian You Think Is Better... not who think is the best... because your personal favorite best may not me either George or Sam...

Who Is Better...

...Sam Kinison... or ...George Carlin...

let the games begin!

eddie izzard.

Carlin is too old.... he used to be funny.... but sometimes in the middle of his show he starts to preach about society or whatever... i hate that...

my current favorite (after the almighty Jerry Seinfeld of course)
is....

DAVE CHAPPELLE!

i dont know if any of you watched his special on HBO, but this guy is the funniest.

Chapelle is hillarious! I love the part about when he goes to the projects without expecting to.. the baby and everything.

Another great current one is Mitch Hedberg! Pretty random and always hillarious. Then there's Lewis Black, The Amazing Jonathan, Dane Cook, pretty much anyone on the Daily Show...

i suggest you locate the clip of Sam Kinison performing a long time ago on Rodney Dangerfield's Young Comedians Special...

at the end about starvation is the funniest bit ive ever seen in my life...

DarkNoise said:
Another great current one is Mitch Hedberg! Pretty random and always hillarious.
I saw his special on Comedy Central and was laughing my ass off with his comment on how death metal bands have names dealing with death like Mortuary and Obituary, but his death band was only called Injured. Hahaha, good stuff, but he really is fucking random.

Reactions: Captain Beard