Which is your favourite guitar solo?

Jesper & Bjorn on "Man Made God" & "Goliaths Disarm Their Davids"

or

Joe Stump... ANY song ( the guy is a god )

If you havent heard of Joe Stump I suggest checking him out. He is one of the best guitar players to ever live. hands down. Hes actually a guitar teacher at Berkeley. He used to be a blues guitarist, but got into metal durring the 80's and never looked back. Some of his albums have a guy doing vocals, most are instrumental. The guy who does the vocals blows, but the instrumental albums are awsome, go check him out.

Spirit In Black said:
all Necrophagist solos are awesome.....I like Children of Bodom's solos too
agreed. CoB's are hella cheesy but i love em. the solos on In Flames Wayfaerer (sp?) are probably my all time favorites though.

Funeral Portrait said:
agreed. CoB's are hella cheesy but i love em. the solos on In Flames Wayfaerer (sp?) are probably my all time favorites though.
I know CoB are very cheesy and just guitar masturbation......but I love it just for that reason....Wayfaerer is awesome too

Anyone remember Jason Becker? I'd defintely have to call just about anything he did as a favorite solo. In particular though... the one that stands out would be "Mabel's Fatal Fable" from Jason's "Perpetual Burn" CD. Starting about 1 minute into that song... holy crap... that CD was made like 16 years ago, and still, to this day, I can listen to that and be amazed. No guitarist has ever touched Jason Becker, in my opinion. His talent was in a whole different universe.